Welcome to our Volunteer Page!
If you have any questions about signing up for an event on Signup.com, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Claire Cervantes-Thompson at email@example.com
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
- Click here to view our list of sign up sheets:
- If you would like to help maintain our school or class gardens please contact Anna Symkowick-Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- School Library. Help your child’s class in the library on their assigned day and/or help reshelf books. For more information: Sheila Peddy, email@example.com Eadie Parody, firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Sign Up using Signup.com:
1. Click on the button above to be directed to our group page on Signup.com where you will find a list of our upcoming events or ongoing activities.
2. Enter your email address. You DO NOT have to create an account to sign up.
3. Find the activity or event you’d like to help out with and click “sign up.”
4. Click the green “Save” button.
5. You will receive a confirmation email immediately and a reminder email two days before your event.
6. If you find you are unable to sign up for an activity, it is because the spots have been filled. You can choose another activity or contact the committee chair.
** Please note: All volunteers who will be working directly with children at PTSO events or during the school day must complete the required paperwork in order to obtain clearances. These forms are available in the school office or can be found at http://www.scusd.edu/volunteer (click on “Volunteer Packet”). Once you have been cleared you will be contacted by our office staff. Please contact the office staff if you have any questions about your paperwork at (916) 277-6266.
FREE TB TESTING
Free TB tests are given at the Enrollment Center, located at 5601 47th Avenue, Sacramento CA 95824. Phone is 916 643-2400.
Tests are given on TUESDAYS ONLY from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. in Room 4. Tests are read on Thursdays in the immunization room 4 from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
If you would like to view the TB testing schedule, go to: http://www.scusd.edu/volunteer and click on Schedule of Free TB Test Dates at Serna.