1. Click on the button above to be directed to our group page on Signup.com where you will find a list of our upcoming events or ongoing activities.
2. Enter your email address. You DO NOT have to create an account to sign up.
3. Find the activity or event you’d like to help out with and click “sign up.”
4. Click the green “Save” button.
5. You will receive a confirmation email immediately and a reminder email two days before your event.
6. If you find you are unable to sign up for an activity, it is because the spots have been filled. You can choose another activity or contact the committee chair.
** Please note: All volunteers who will be working directly with children at PTSO events or during the school day must complete the required paperwork in order to obtain clearances. These forms are available in the school office or can be found at http://www.scusd.edu/volunteer (click on “Volunteer Packet”). Once you have been cleared you will be contacted by our office staff. Please contact the office staff if you have any questions about your paperwork at (916) 277-6266.
FREE TB TESTING
Free TB tests are given at the Enrollment Center, located at 5601 47th Avenue, Sacramento CA 95824. Phone is 916 643-2400.
Tests are given on TUESDAYS ONLY from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. in Room 4. Tests are read on Thursdays in the immunization room 4 from 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm.
If you would like to view the TB testing schedule, go to: http://www.scusd.edu/volunteer and click on Schedule of Free TB Test Dates at Serna.
Generic Website offers this Web site, including all information, software, products and services available from this Web site or offered as part of or in conjunction with this Web site (the “Web site”), to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all of the terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. Generic Website reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions immediately by posting the changed Terms and Conditions in this location.