Sunday Message from Mrs. Hanson
June 7th, 2020
Good evening, Cougars,
This Week’s Family Message
Cougar STRIDE Awards
Check out our Caleb runners! Thank you, Coach Schranz, for keeping us motivated, even from afar!
Student Belonging Distribution
In order to keep both our staff and families safe, it is critical that you carefully read and adhere to the schedule and guidelines below. We know this is not ideal, but we appreciate your understanding and cooperation to keep both our staff and families safe during this distribution. Please know that every appropriate precaution will be taken by staff to follow safety guidelines with regards to social distancing, personal protective equipment, and symptom checking.
Student Belonging Distribution Schedule
Schedule is based on student LAST NAME. Only belongings from the class listed will be available during this pick-up time. If you’d like to pick up sibling belongings in one visit, please plan to come during one of the make-up distribution dates listed below.
Monday, June 8
Fifth Grade A-M 9:30-10:15
Fifth Grade N-Z 10:15-11:00
First Grade A-M 1:00-1:45
First Grade N-Z 1:45-2:30
Tuesday, June 9
Second Grade A-M 9:30-10:15
Second Grade N-Z 10:15-11:00
Third Grade A-M 1:00-1:45
Third Grade N-Z 1:45-2:30
Wednesday, June 10
Sixth Grade A-M 10:00-11:00
Sixth Grade N-Z 11:00-12:00
Fourth Grade (Sym-Rose) 1:00-1:45
Fourth Grade (Mercado) 1:45-2:30
Thursday, June 11
Make-Up Distribution 9am-12pm
Kinder A-M 1:00-1:45
Kinder N-Z 1:45-2:30
Friday, June 12
Make-Up Distribution 9am-12pm
***Make-Up Distribution by Office Staff: Front Lobby – Adults Only***
Please carefully read next page for distribution guidelines.
Student Belonging Distribution Guidelines
· Stay home if you or any family member is sick with symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
· We strongly encourage you to arrive in a VEHICLE in order to ensure social distancing and safety precautions are followed.
· STUDENTS AND FAMILIES ARE TO REMAIN IN THEIR VEHICLES AT ALL TIMES.
· Distribution will take place on the blacktop. See map ( Click For Map) for directions about how to approach, line up, enter and exit the drive-thru distribution.
· Please bring your library books!
· Do not bring Chromebooks, we are not collecting them at this time.
· Your teacher or another staff member will bring your belongings to your vehicle and hand them to you through the passenger side window.
· You will then follow the cones to turn around and exit onto Camellia where you will make a right turn to leave campus.
· Vehicles must remain six feet apart and only have members from the same household.
· Student belongings will only be available during your grade level’s scheduled window or during the make-up times listed above; please do not arrive outside of that window as we will not be able to provide you with your belongings.
· If you choose to walk or bike, there will be a walk-up station outside the Camellia gate, with distribution by a classified staff member. Your best option to see your child’s teacher (from a safe distance of course) is to drive in a vehicle.
· If you would like to pick up sibling belongings together, we recommend picking up from the front lobby on one of the make-up days. Teachers will not be present on make-up days.
Principal, Caleb Greenwood Elementary School
An International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program World School