Application for Expanded Learning Now Includes Caleb Greenwood
March 24, 2021
Dear Parents and Guardians,
I’m excited to inform you that a limited number of spaces for Expanded Learning will be offered at Caleb beginning April 8, 2021 and running through June 17, 2021.
Please see the link for the 2020-2021 Expanded Learning (after school program) Application: www.youthdevelopmentscusd.org
What is Expanded Learning?
- Expanded Learning is a program that offers engaging experiences and socially distanced activities in the expanded learning space including, but not limited to: academic support, sports, art, dance, STEM, and other outdoor activities. Students will participate in the program at the conclusion of their in-person learning day for 3.5 hours. Students will be provided a lunch.
- The program begins on April 8, 2021.
- Cohort A: Tuesday & Wednesday
- Cohort B: Thursday & Friday
- The program is open to students in grades K-6. All K-6 students may apply for the program, but capacity is limited. Students who will be prioritized for the program include students in foster care, students experiencing homelessness, English Language Learners, students receiving Special Education services and students experiencing disengagement (defined as chronically absent, multiple missing assignments, and teacher recommendation).
How to Apply
- The application is currently live and will close on April 1st at 11:59 PM. Please complete one form per student.
- Apply at www.youthdevelopmentscusd.org
- If your student is selected for the Expanded Learning program, you will receive a call from our Expanded Learning team between April 5-7.